The Following questions can help us get the right job done:-
• What are you trying to achieve? Are you wanting to replicate an Original interior? Or would like to create something personal and unique, like a custom interior?
• What materials would you like to use? There are 4 main choices, Leather, Suede, Vinyl and Cloth.
1. Leather is generally used for good quality restorations and high end custom retrims.
2. Suede is suitable for quality builds and also offers a comfort level similar to cloth.
3. Vinyl comes in the largest range of colours & textures, some are similar to leather, it is a good cost effective material which is easily maintained.
4. Cloth is available in a variety of patterns/colours, it is an ideal fabric for the summer months and can be used in conjunction with leather or vinyl.
• Time frame, is there a deadline to meet? A wedding, school formal, Summernat Cruise? The time given will influence what can be achieved, it is important to plan a realistic schedule.
• Have you set aside a budget for the interior? A set budget gives us a guide as to what materials we can offer and how creative we can be with our designs.
• What is your car going to be used for? A daily driver, weekend crusier, or an elite show car? This can influence the practicality of the design/style, materials used and most importantly, the budget required to achieve the final product.
• Have you collected any pictures of interiors that are similar to what your trying to achieve. Providing a collection of pictures can give us a good idea and understanding of what is required.